At Austin’s Greater Garage Doors, our top priority is to keep our employees, clients, and community safe. We are continuing to operate as an essential business, and are committed to providing quality garage door services, while taking all the necessary precautions outlined by the CDC and local public health officials to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our team’s commitment includes:
- Following restricted, essential business hours
- Equipping all employees with gloves and masks
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines
- Thoroughly sanitizing tools and equipment at frequent intervals
- Accepting credit card payments only
To prevent unnecessary contact, we cannot accept cash or checks at this time. We’re constantly monitoring the current situation, and, if operations need are further impacted by government regulations and CDC guidelines, we’ll do our best to provide updates as quickly as we can.
Thank you for understanding, and stay safe!
The Austin’s Greater Garage Doors Team